Monday, October 17, 2011

Funds for The Cure, and FUN for Us !!

At a recent party at the TIKI Bar and Grill in Riviera Beach, I was approached by the manager and asked if I could do PINK hair extensions for an upcoming fundraiser. WIRK radio station was having a "Ride For The Cure" which was starting off there at the restaurant. We put together some stuff to sell, pink beads, pink roses, pink hair feathers, and pink hair extensions.
Even though the ride wasn't well attended because of cloudy wondy weather, we did pretty good, and had LOADS of fun. A lot of laughs, a good meal and made lots of giggly girls happy with pink hair.  I had so much fun I believe I am going to make a banner for permanent use  (the one we had was paper) and do this every year, maybe a few of them. We answered a lot of hairy questions, and handed out some gift certificates, discount cards, and salon info.
So here are the pics, enjoy!














No comments: